Battle @ Buffalo Under the Lights 7 is going down August 26, 2017 at the New Era Cap headquarters at 160 Delaware Avenue in Buffalo!
Save $5 at the door with advance tickets here!
If you’ve been to an Under the Lights before, you know you can expect a full day of Hip Hop culture,with All Styles and B-boy/B-Girl Battles, a Cap Design Contest, Live Graffiti, DJs and local vendors. This year, join us from Noon-10 PM for:
– 2 v 2 BBOY/BGIRL BATTLE for $1,000
– 1 v 1 ALLSTYLES BATTLE for $500
– NEW ERA CAP DESIGN CONTEST – all artists welcome, $150 prize for adult category, New Era prizes for the youth category
– FREE CUSTOM NEW ERA CAPS for the first 100 people through the door
– B@B’s FINEST DJs: Trevthorne, Sike, and SC-One SERVING UP BEATS
– LIVE GRAFFITI from Urban Inspirations, MaddInk and friends
– ART TENT
– MULTIPLE DANCE FLOORS
– LOCAL ARTS, CULTURE & FOOD VENDORS including Caffeology, BKind City and Trend Up
$5 Advance tix, all ages
$10 at the door for adults, $5/kids (16-)
This family friendly festival is held to celebrate the unity and diversity found in the elements of Hip Hop and the evolution of Verve Dance Studio and its community in Buffalo and beyond. Special thanks to our presenting sponsor, New Era Cap!
Follow the UTL7 Facebook event page, and Verve’s Instagram (@vervedancestudio) for updates about the festival and save the date for August 26th!
We are also currently booking vendors, artists and volunteers. Please direct all questions about the event to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support and participation in creating and progressing this event for Buffalo and the Hip Hop community.
Peace and Love,
Shane Depree and the Verve Dance Studio Team!
This annual event is made possible by New Era Cap and the hard working staff and volunteers of Verve Dance Studio. Created as an extension of our monthly Battle @ Buffalo events, Under the Lights was born to bring what we do to the streets of Buffalo. Engaging a larger audience and promoting cross city and cross country involvement in the Hip Hop community. It is our endeavor to continue to grow this event, enlarging each element of Hip Hop within the event, B-boying, MC-ing, Dj-ing, and Graffiti as we go.